Freshers' Series, Vox Pop 2: Your View About Dating

Oladele Adeola


Name: Adeleke Dolapo
Department: Accounting
Level: Part 1

Adeola: What is your view about dating on campus?

Dolapo: Well, to me, it ain't a bad deal. At least, it will be like a relief from campus stress and expand social life and interactions. Sometimes, we need academic break and do the fun.

Adeola:Wow, are u in a relationship already or planning to go into one soon?

Dolapo: yes, I am. But I didn't just meet her on campus, we have been together since last year and luckily we both got admission into OAU.


Name: Olaniyi John
Department: English
Level: Part 1


Adeola: What is your view about dating on campus?

Dolapo: As a fresher, I don't think it's advisable to jump at a relationship. There will still be enough time to do so. I learnt that the best time on campus to work towards good grades is in your first year. So I think if u are nursing a relationship together with academics one must suffer and it's obvious you'll lose a bit concentration on academics. I think dating itself is a stress on its own so I don't want to even add stress to that of the academic norms.

Adeola: Nice thoughts sir, but what do u mean by dating is stressful?

John: It's stressful,  in the sense that you will want to satisfy your so called girl and u know how troublesome some girls can be. There are some things you would want to try to balance

Adeola: Balancing things in what sense?

John: I think every girl likes to be given attention. That might in  one  way or the other affect some of your academic activities


Name: Olaniyan Tobi
Department: Animal Science
Level:1


Adeola: What do u think about dating on campus?

Tobi: In my own  view, I will assume it will be expensive.

Adeola: Expensive? Why do u see it that way?

Tobi: it's not easy satisfying girls, you know now, all this billings of a thing and you will want to try to meet up so that she won't end up going after those who can satisfy her and to impress her. They say when money enter love it will be sweeter. Having money is one of the pre requisite for keeping girls

Adeola: Not all of us are just about money

Tobi: But we need to have it. All girls around here won't go after cheap guys.

Adeola: Probably, are you into a relationship already?

Tobi: Not at all, I am not fully loaded yet.

Adeola: What do you mean by fully loaded?

Tobi: To go straight, money. I just told u about the billing stuff. "Me sef I never chop well not to talk of trying to think about the expenses of a girl and I won't want her to be looking out there to meet her needs."


Name: Adeleke Victor
Department: Chemistry
Level: 1


Adeola: What do you think about dating on campus?

Victor: I think it's just for the fun of it or having a companion on campus. I feel it might not last because after we finished here everyone get dispersed and get busy with life .You may lose contact or one issue or the other.

Adeola: Are you into a relationship already?

Victor: Not yet, still looking around for one. You Know just to have someone there . I can, Anytime soon. OAU girls are attractive too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faculty of Administration releases cut-off marks for departments

OAU RELEASES FINAL LIST FOR 2017/2018 ADMISSIONS.

OAU ADMISSIONS MERIT LIST UPLOADED ON JAMB WEBSITE.