Saffy: "my makeup business does not interfere with my academics."

The famous Saffy Ore, a Linguist and Make-up artist was interviewed as "The Maverick" for third week since its inception two weeks ago. Regale yourself as you learn from her experience and exploits.


Intr- Hi
Good to have you here ma'am.

Saffy- Hi
Thanks for having me

Intr- Could you please introduce yourself to our readers?

Saffy- My name is Osinupebi Oreoluwa Sarah. I'm a finalist in the department of linguistics and African languages

Intr- How would you describe your experience as a great ife student so far?

Saffy- My experience as a great Ife student so far has been filled with a lot of learning experience in various dimensions. It has been a roller coaster of ups and downs ; but despite it all, I thank God for how far I've come and what is left of it.

Intr- Let's get a little bit fun before we dive straight to what the readers want to know. What's the title of your best music at the moment?

Saffy- Down with you by Adekunle Gold.

Intr- Your best movie?
Saffy- I don't have exactly at the moment.

Intr- Your likes and dislikes:

Saffy- I like being punctual and honest
I dislike being yelled at.

Intr- Philosophy of life

Saffy- My philosophy of life is that the only thing standing between you and your dream is Reluctance .

Intr- Okay, I guess we can dive in to why we are really here... So, our team has identified you ma'am as a Maverick... How do you feel about this?

Saffy- I feel privileged and elated at the same time to be recognised as a Maverick.

Intr- So, you're a Linguist and an excellent Make-up artist with fans called "saffarians", How do you combine the two?

Saffy- Yes I'm a Linguist and an excellent makeup artist with  amazing fans called Saffarians (I love y'all so much) .
"I set my priorities right by creating time for makeup and academics. I basically do not let my business interfere with my academics."

Intr- Good to hear that you combine both well

Intr- Of all interests you could pick up, why Make-up?

Saffy- I chose makeup because my love for the art can't be quantified. I've always loved makeup at a young age and I've always dreamt of becoming a GREAT and AMAZING MAKEUP ARTIST.

Intr- We can indeed see you threading that path ma'am. Your work ethics is contagious

Intr- What made you think you had to do something aside academics?

Saffy- The thought of being independent at school and also reducing the stress on my mother.

Intr- Self-taught or paid training ?

Saffy- Paid training

Intr- Do you have mentors in this practice you look up to? If yes. Mention at least three.

Saffy- Yes I do.  The amazing @Jideofstola, @Bibyonce and @flawlessfacesbyjane.

Intr- How has been response from home towards your exploits? Supportive or not?

Saffy- So supportive

Intr- Your brand is fast growing with recognition from make up artists... Your customers grow by the day... What's your secret?

Saffy- God's grace and favour. Consistency, perseverance, great content and hard work.

Intr- Hmm... Theses are key indeed.

Intr- Have you ever had a " I don't think I can go on" moment? If yes, what happened? If no, how manage?

Saffy- Oh yes!  There were times I wasn't financially buoyant to get things done and that led to a lot of frustration.

Intr- So, how did you manage these times? How did you scale through?

Saffy: God! There's always a way out when you serve a living God. God did come through for me during these times. He provided makeup jobs that met my needs at those times.


Intr- Do you have anything you'd like to say to OAU students, your fans and customers?

Saffy- Yes I'd love to say that OAU students are really doing great and I pray that at every point in their lives, God will strengthen them, he will make ways for them and uplift them.
To my customers/clients and  Saffarians, I appreciate your support towards my brand. God bless you.


Intr- Where do you see yourself in five years? You as a person and your business.

Saffy- I don't know what the future holds. But by God's Grace, I will be greater than I am presently.


Intr- What advice would you give a student that wants to combine like you but hasn't got the courage to?

Saffy- To start with, commit whatever you want to do into God's hands. Surround yourself with friends with a right and positive energy that will push you to start up that one thing you've always been scared of. Also learn to manage time. It's very important.

Intr- So, you've made nice comments about friends and support, your family too being supportive and your customers et clients... Is there a guy in the picture that shows as much support too?

Saffy- There are two guys.. My brothers (Iyanuoluwa and Alex Aladejebi).

Intr- (laughs) That's so cute but we'd like to know if you're in a relationship. We know there are hundreds of admirers out there.

Saffy- No, I'm not in a relationship (laughs)

Intr- It's been nice having this chat with you. You're so calm and straightforward. We see you blazing trails and writing new success stories about your business. And we wish you all the best in your academics tyou

Saffy- Thank you. God bless you


Check her page out for regaling works of art.

Comments

  1. Whao baby girl,keep beating the drum,the Angels are singing-you are worthy oh Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saffy miii💕💕💕... I'm so happy I met you and this interview has really touched me... I will surely make you proud... Praying to God to help me balance my academics with what I've learnt from you💪.. Keep basking in God's grace... I love you💓

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faculty of Administration releases cut-off marks for departments

OAU RELEASES FINAL LIST FOR 2017/2018 ADMISSIONS.

OAU ADMISSIONS MERIT LIST UPLOADED ON JAMB WEBSITE.