Jislof: "I'll say consistency is the key! In whatever you're doing "

Jislof: "I'll say consistency is the key! In whatever you're doing "




Details of our interview session with Jislof, The Maverick for WEEK TWO.


Intr: May we meet you sir. Your Name, field of study and level

Jislof - Oni Oluwabunmi Joshua
- Medicine (500L)

Intr: Why medicine?

Jislof- I've always loved to be a doctor right from childhood

 Intr: As an identified Maverick (Fashion Consultant, Brand influencer and a Medical Student), how do you manage ?

Jislof - I try my best to manage my time well.

Intr: Why fashion instead of any other awesome interests you could pick up?

Jislof - Ermmm.. Probably because I enjoy looking good 😊

Intr: What triggered you wanting to do anything aside Medicine as we all know Medicine can be really demanding talk less of OAU medicine... ?

Jislof - The joy I derive from fashion and also , I know quite a number of people that have combined medicine with other things and are doing very well in both areas.

Intr: How does your family feel with your journey so far as a Fashion Influencer? We both know African parents n their demands when it comes to education esp in a field like medicine? Do they see your fashion exploits as distraction or Do you have their full support? How has it been?

Jislof- initially my Dad was like I'll be distracted and all. but I reassured him and by God's grace I'm doing well, so he's Fine.

Intr: Has your exploit at anytime affected your academic stance? Like maybe you think you should just focus on medicine full time

Jislof - Ermmmm.  Kinda, but not significant enough. Just normal minor challenges you face trying to combine a lot of things at the same time.

Intr: Have you ever for once thought of dropping one for the other? If no, how do you balance it?

Jislof- Not @ all, probably because I'm doing fine In both areas. I manage my time really well.

Intr: Your brand is one of the fastest growing student brands in the country with massive followers, you became a Style influencer for Jumia Nigeria recently, you have a like page already, how do you feel about all these achievements?

Jislof - I actually feel very grateful to God, I can't even explain how I got this far within a very short period, it's been God. And yeah !!!  Consistency has also really helped me.

Intr: As all is obvious to us, we know it's obvious to the ladies around you n far away... Meaning, you get to have ladies want to swim in your pool of "swankyness", is there a lady telling others to keep off? If no, how do you manage with affections thrown at you day by day?

Jislof: I actually love to keep my relationship life private 😊😊😊😊.

But then I also love to make new friends, so i just choose who I want to be friends with, it's that simple 😃


Intr: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Jislof- By God's grace
A very successful Doctor and Fashion Icon world wide 🙏.

Intr:  What advice would you forward to any great ife student that wants to be a maverick like you?

Jislof: Yeah!  I'll say consistency is the key! In whatever you are doing , you have to be really consistent and willing to learn more daily, you'll definitely make it to the top, above all putting God first .

Intr: Hmmm. Thank you very much for your time.

Jislof: You're welcome 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faculty of Administration releases cut-off marks for departments

OAU RELEASES FINAL LIST FOR 2017/2018 ADMISSIONS.

OAU ADMISSIONS MERIT LIST UPLOADED ON JAMB WEBSITE.