I wrote JAMB three times and WAEC, twice- OAU best graduating student

Oladeji Olaniyan




The best graduating student of Obafemi Awolowo University for 2016/2017 academic session  Mr Irewole Ezekiel, a graduate of  zoology , said he wrote JAMB exam about three times while he seeking admission into the higher institution

" I wrote jamb about three times while searching for admission into the university not because I was dull or lazy. I did not fail any of them . I also wrote waec about two times before I passed " he said while sharing his testimony at his fellowship ,the deeper Life campus fellowship.

The best graduating student also made it known that his ambition was to study medicine in the higher institution which was one of the reasons he had to write Jamb several times

" when I was aspiring to study in the higher institution my ambition was study medicine. Studying medicine has always been my aim from day one which made me to write jamb about three times" he stated

He alluded his search for medicine at the first instance to his lack of inability to find his purpose and passion in life. His latter discovery of his passion for nature made him choose zoology and he was admitted at the first try

" I was busy searching for medicine without having a genuine purpose, I never discovered my purpose, it was when I discovered my purpose, I realised I had passion for nature which made me choose zoology and I was admitted at my first attempt" he said.

He urged the  congregation to search and find for their purpose and passion in life and put God first in everything they do because He is the bulwark for success.


OAU KILOSHELE recalled that out of the over 13,000 students that graduated from the two sets, 2015/16 and 2016/17 academic sessions, only 183 graduated with a first class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faculty of Administration releases cut-off marks for departments

OAU RELEASES FINAL LIST FOR 2017/2018 ADMISSIONS.

OAU ADMISSIONS MERIT LIST UPLOADED ON JAMB WEBSITE.