Short Story: My fancy life.

Owolabi Oluwaseun





Destiny knocked on my door with flowers in his hands and a grin I recognised almost immediately. I was afraid he was gonna pop the question but I looked around. .No escape route this time but then, I see no fancy restaurant, it's just my house(my big house), I smiled steeply and invited him in.

Destiny gets me even more than I get myself but then, do I want a Destiny in my life forever? Momma called me last night to tell me about Leah who is getting married the next month, well I'm not bothered. I got my fav Bible quote in my head-Phil 4:19, it always got me covered but then Isaiah 4:1 pops up . . I shrugged it off. Money can't buy happiness but it's better crying in a mansion than a hut and luckily I am crying in one and I got my black fast rides, I call 'em my babies . And again it's better being married to a Destiny than none. . . RIGHT!?!?


      Shaun gave me a ring last week. . I think I must have said yes to his proposal, he's a smart one though but should I call him stupid? He popped the question after multiple shots of tequila. .I mean who does a proposal at a bar ? Knowing fully well I was drunk  Well it's Shaun, my cray cray lover who is also scared of rejection. And then there's my sweet Destiny. ohhhh I'm forgetting about Joanne, my love, and there's Jade, Victor, Maya, Mason, oh and Victor and Michael  and Mary and ........... Etc What a deep mess!!!

     Lost in thoughts Destiny fixed something for us to eat, trust me he is that sweet. . . Am I stupid and selfish to want all of them and not them all ??????????????????????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faculty of Administration releases cut-off marks for departments

OAU RELEASES FINAL LIST FOR 2017/2018 ADMISSIONS.

OAU ADMISSIONS MERIT LIST UPLOADED ON JAMB WEBSITE.