Lifestyle: My love story by Alabi Foluwalope.



A cool evening, in my favorite black body con and sandals, Meghan Trainor's 'like I'm going to loose you' playing through my earphones, I was going to meet him.

So here I am, 8:40pm, 18th July, 2018 on a bike to a stranger's hotel, scratch that, he's not a total stranger. I mean, I stalked on him on IG for a few days, maybe a month or two, I don't remember who followed who, we get talking, we've met once, more like a business meeting, now, this meeting, is all for fun and pleasure not exactly what you have in your head.

I needed a break, a new environment, I needed to talk to a neutral somebody, I had had enough of the routine, there's this thing 'Deronmu said to me one time, you have to be 70%mentally and 30%physically balanced to be termed normal, I was way below 5%, have you ever had this nothing-is-working feeling?, yeah, that was it, different sad real life ads popping on my page at the same time, you could call me depressed I wouldn't argue, that period of unhappiness and low morale which lasted longer than several weeks had its grip on me.

'Only God knows by Mike posner' plays from my phone, oh for Pete's sake, I thought I switched off this thing, I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, a glance at the phone and for a long time in say 5-6 weeks, I caught myself smiling, how did he get my number?, what am I supposed to say? Hope I won't sound stupid? Oh shit! I'm going to puke... It was my IG crush.

Me:Hello
Him:Heyy darling, how are you?
Me: (He called me darling, yikes!), I'm very well, how are you?
Him: I'm fine... Errr, so I'm in Ife and I was thinking maybe we could hangout well that's if you don't mind
Me: (of course I don't mind I've been dreaming about this day all my life!) errrrr, let's see... Where are you?
Him: With some friends at motel royal, would be going to crash at Oasis hotel later, should I call you when I get there so you'd come over?
Me: Sure, no problem, would be expecting your call.

Him: Aiit then, see you soon, bye..
Me: Bye..
What did I just do?, I don't even know Osas or what did he call it?, shoot! What will I wear? Oh no no noooo..l


'Mike posner' shouts at 8:30pm again, must be him...
Me: Heyy
Him: Hey, errr I'm there already, but it's kinda late what do you think? Can you still come?
Me: Sure, I'll just take a straight bike, it shouldn't be that far from school...
Him: Okay B, please be careful with those bike men, if it's an Hausa guy do not climb, those guys drive like they have a spot in heaven already
Me: Hahahahahaha, calm down it can't be that bad.. I'll see you soon
Him: Okay B, see ya...
15 mins later
Me: Heyy I'm outside the hotel...
Him: Come inside room 1...it's to your left
Me: Aiit.

I totally forgot this nigga was '6'1', you should imagine how a 5'5 would look like next to him, I wasn't sure if I was to hug him or just wave or kneel down to greet him, like he smelt my stupidness, he threw me a hug and welcomed me in.


It was a small room nothing serious but very comfortable, I could live there....
We got talking, talked about everything, music, his work, my course, colours, celebrities, his friends, my friends everything except family non of us was ready to invade our privacy. I felt good, relived, at least he was 'neutral', there was that moment of silence, why did he stop talking? what was he thinking about?, Have you ever been in a relationship?

 I prayed hard for him not to ask that question... Nope, I answered, I looked up our eyes locked, dayummm, those eyes are sexy!, He didn't believe me, he went further; Sex?, Nehhh, kissed? Nope, jezzz what have you been doing for the past... How old are you again?. I laughed really hard, nigga couldn't believe his ears, 21, yes I've spent 21 years without being in a relationship, having sex, nor kissing anyone.

There was a moment of silence again. I stole the opportunity to check my phone for the time, shoot 10:25pm school gate closes at 11pm, how was I supposed to tell him I was leaving, nigga is very sensitive, yup, he asked...


Him: You have to go yeah?
Me: Yeah, school get closes in like 35mins and I'm not even sure if i'ld get a bike...
Him: Awwwn, sad, okay then...


We got up from the bed, I led the way to the door, one hand to the door handle I realised I left my earphones, turning back to pick them up, his hands slipped through my back to my upper ass I could feel my ass dimples smile, he pulled me closer bending his head down, gbam!!!

He kissed me, in total control I couldn't stop him, not like I wanted to I enjoyed the moment, his lips were....Juicy. I didn't kiss him back, not because I didn't want to, I didn't know how too, I only saw scenes like this in movies, he ran his hands, now both, through my ass, all the way to the babies up, then home training popped up, shit no, I shouldn't be doing this, I stopped him, smiled and said a soft no, he respected me and apologized, I smiled picked my earphones and stepped out....

He wasn't going to leave me all by myself, he was going to put me on a bike, so we walked down, down the road we kissed twice...
Him: Babe, I might not let you go home, yunno
he was going for the fourth kiss ...
Me: I've broken all my rules with you tonight, you should...
A bike man passed, the way I shouted bike, the guy stopped like 'James Bond', I was going to laugh but this was not the right time, I had to run away. We got close to the bike man, and saw a face that looked like it survived a fight with a lion... He was Hausa...
Him: Babe, he's Hausa, I can't allow you, why don't you just stay over till tomorrow morning...
(Right now I didn't care, if I stayed another minute my 'pleasure scale' might shout ding!...I had to go home)
Me: Don't worry I'll be fine... campus gate, how much?
Bike man: Madam, four pipty
Me: (Oluwa o, this thing is 200 naira fah) oya.
He looked like a baby they took his sweet from, I hugged him like it was going to be the last time (it was going to be the last time), he hugged me back and kissed my neck...
I couldn't get my mind off his juicy lips my strawberry lip gloss added it's flavor to the moment, the way he held my waist... I told the bike man to stop and turn back
Me: Oga abeg stop make we go back.... oga!... oga!!... Oga!!!
Bike man: Madam wetin?!!, No they shout on top my head na where I wan drop you I go drop you...
Me: Oya no vex make I drop here...
Bike man: Madam you see this knife...
He was going for the dagger in his trousers neither of us realised there was a car speeding towards us...
The car hit us bad, I wasn't holding anything but my small cross bag in which was my phone, earpiece and money. I had small bruises on my leg and arm, the bike man was bleeding from his head, it wasn't that serious, I thought, I mean, the man got back on his bike and drove away before I could say jack.

I was left alone to my 'walk of shame', It was 10:50pm I was 15mins walk away from school gate, I had to leap-jog to meet up, my legs were on fire from the fall. As I got to school gate, I was going for my phone in my bag when I heard a gun shot, everywhere scattered, the only cab that was at the gate screeched away, adrenaline gushed out, I ran, past the security men into the school I heard another gun shot again, I ran into the the garden near the school gate and lay down there.

 I heard footsteps come towards my direction, someone tapped me at my back, I opened eyes and saw my roommate, babe it's 8:40am we've got 9am class.


Alabi Foluwalope is a student of Obafemi Awolowo University, she is best reached via 07033024347

Comments

  1. Wow! was already seeing myself in the scene, lolz. nice one though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!
    Thank God it was a dream.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faculty of Administration releases cut-off marks for departments

OAU RELEASES FINAL LIST FOR 2017/2018 ADMISSIONS.

OAU ADMISSIONS MERIT LIST UPLOADED ON JAMB WEBSITE.