(Photo news) Fire Engulfs car at OAU Park.

Ajibade Nurudeen.






 A red Nissan car, whose owner could not be identified, caught fire due to engine overheating at Anglomoz car park of Obafemi Awolowo University.


An eyewitness account reported that  "the driver of the car had to run out of the car when he knew nothing was available to extinguish the fire".

The fire, which emanated from the driver's side of the car, damaged the vehicle badly.


The University fire department were summoned but with the help of students around, the fire has been extinguished before their arrival.
     "The driver should have a fire extinguisher against this kind of occurrence" one of the students stated. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(UPDATED) OAU RELEASES ALL FACULTIES' CUT OFF MARKS, 50% MINIMUM .

OAU RELEASES 2017/2018 ADMISSIONS MERIT LIST.

OAU CONDUCTS POST -UTME IN SEPTEMBER WITH 200 AS THE MINIMUM JAMB SCORE TO BE CONSIDERED.