100 DAYS IN OFFICE INTERVIEW SESSION : THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF SOCIALS .

100 DAYS IN OFFICE INTERVIEW

For formality sake, what is your name? 


LAMBA: my name is Adedayo Afolabi Emmanuel

Can you tell us briefly about yourself and your background? 


LAMBA: I'm the last child in my family and I'm from Akure,Ondo state.I went to St Brendan's primary school after which I proceeded to Aquinas college, Akure. I spent about 2 years at home and I went for pre-degree as well.


OK, as you know it's 100 days  since you've been sworn in to office. What are your achievements since the inception of your administration? 

LAMBA: I've been talking to different people because apparently you can't do it alone. We've been able to bring Mayorkun and friends to Oau and we're also working on so many things like the Mr & Miss fresher paegantries, Oau carnival and a host of other events.

What do you feel about the last held congress and the released resolutions? 


LAMBA:I have no comments to pass on that

What is your take on the suspension of the speaker? 


LAMBA: I have no comments to give on that.

A fourteen seaters bus was procured not quite long. What do you feel about it? 


LAMBA: make your inquiries and get back to us on your opinions. It is wrong to criticize when you don't have enough knowledge about something. These allegations are not founded since there is no proof that it can be gotten for a lesser price. The bus has a 2 year warranty and was procured for a sum of 2.5 million naira. If you however have a different opinion, come up with your claims and back it up.

Can you please describe this current administration? 


LAMBA:I have to say, Dr Ibk has been trying his best and has been very diplomatic in the handling of affairs. He has dealt with the fumigation and speed breaker issues diplomatically and so I have to commend him.


How have you been able to work with other excos for the attainment of success in the union? 


LAMBA: They are really cool guys and they're trying their best as well.

What are the challenges you've been facing since you assumed the office?.


LAMBA: It has not been easy combining the office with my academics, but God has been faithful.  Financially, it has been tasking and meetings have not made things easier too.

What are your words to the generality of Great Ife students?


LAMBA: please cooperate with the executives as they are striving to bring out the best. Criticize whenever you feel there are issues that need to be addressed and have a clean and pure mind towards that as well. I believe in Dr Ibk. work with us and pray for us!

INTERVIEWER :
Owoade Samuel
Oau Kilonshele News Outfit. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faculty of Administration releases cut-off marks for departments

OAU RELEASES FINAL LIST FOR 2017/2018 ADMISSIONS.

OAU ADMISSIONS MERIT LIST UPLOADED ON JAMB WEBSITE.